CLOSURE OF CALL OF DUTY:HEROES Edit
Sad to say, Call of Duty:Heroes will close on 22 December 2018.
Withdrawal of Windows Support Edit
As of 11 Sep 2018, support fort the Windows version was officially withdrawn due to a commercial dispute between Microsoft and Activision.
New Update v4.9 Edit
- 15 Aug 18
- New Outrider skill: Hellstorm missile
- Daily mission improvements: 3 missions per day and refresh feature
- Alliance order changes
- Ad videos restored for EU players
- Captains ( but not commanders ) can sit out GC/AW
Previous Versions Edit
- 27 Jun 18
- New hero Richtofen
- Player level cap raised to 150
- Daily mission events
- Alliance order tasks
- Donated support heroes now carry their wildcards with them
- 25 Apr 18
- More perk slots: 3 additional inactive perk slots for purchase
- Training 'Platoons': preset troop combos that can be autotrained by one click.
- GC changes
- 5 Feb 17
- New hero "Rousseau". Skills: Decoy Tank, Paratroopers, Glide Bomb.
- New Ilona Skill-set: Exo Cloak, Red Flare, XS1 Vulcan.
- Charm your enemies with Rousseau's Valentine's Day Premium Skin
- Updated UI to allow players to sell multiple items from inventory (instead of one at a time
- Earn bonus supply drops when you complete weekly events!
- Fixed an issue where players could increase in game timers
- Increase Skill Point reward when attacking Command Center 10 or higher
- Watch Video Ads to Speed Up Building Time (iOS and Android Only)
- Optimized the game for iPhone X
- Added Cryptokeys to Blue Supply Drops
- 12 Dec 17
- Now able to retaliate against all players that attacked you, even if they earned no stars.
- Repair Drone structures added.
- Prestige 10 Unlocked with new Skins.
- Legendary Wildcard III added to BM.
- Free gift of Outrider's Legendary Wildcard II.
- Riley can now jump over walls!
- Added more bonus conditions to Global Conflict Zones.
- "Improved PVP matchmaking"
- In PVP, moved "Search Next" button to bottom right.
- 13 Nov 2017
- New hero, 'Daniels'
- New air unit, P47 Thunderbolt
- New upgrade levels to some units
- Ally resource donation system
- 'Beachhead' base theme
- Prestige Rank cap raised to 9.
- Increased the Play Level cap to 130.
- Added timers for Alliance Wars and Global Conflict in Alliance Chat tab
- Santa Soap Premium Skin
- Alliances can now earn a bonus by strategically holding all zones within a continent.
- "Hot Zones" now have criteria bonuses and will be randomly placed on the map
- 25 Sep 2017
- CC13 with numerous troop and structure upgrades available
- Reduced memory usage ( hopefully = fewer crashes )
- Warbird occupancy increased to 22
- 28 Aug 2017
- Friendly attacks between alliance members
- Challenge coin conversion option
- New Eth.3n Premium skin
Global Conflict changes:
- Rewards for the most active participants in GC
- Added Skillpoints to Rewards from Global Conflict Battles
- Garrisoned Heroes spawn from the Command Center to help defend bases
- Increased the amount of zones in large Global Conflict rooms from 150 to 200
- Added 30 Minute Shield Timer Bonus to Hero Assist Garrison
New Events: Bonus League Points and Deadly Defenses
- Deadly Defenses: Specific defensive structures will be powered up in PvP battles. Destroying these turrets earns players massive rewards.
- Bonus League Points: Earn bonus League Points from PvP Battles.
Other Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Skillpoints earned are now showed in PvP Battle Summaries.
- Commanders can now change their Alliance's Icon.
- Troops placed in Hangers now come out in the order they are placed.
- Added confirmation pop-up when starting an Alliance War.
- War Button on Main UI Screen now has a red dot when a War is active.
- Attacked and Support request Push Notifications restored on Android devices
- 25 Jul 2017
- New hero Riley
- Daily 'view ad' option after 3 star attack for double loot
- Daily 'view ad' option for extra supply drop
- Increased GC shield timers based on zone difficulty
- Players can donate one Hero to the Garrison of a team mate for a small Celerium cost
- Increased the types and number of GC base layouts to attack
- Added more GC zones to attack
- Improved GC UI that shows your opponents and scores in Preparation and Battle Day
- GC Leaderboard rankings now takes match up difficulty into account
- Players not enlisted in Global Conflict can see their Alliance’s progress
- Added new Flags for Greece, Ireland, Nigeria, Panama, Uruguay.
- Perk percentage ranges narrowed
- Reverted Alliance Support System and Chat to the previous version
- Reduced crashes in Survival
- Resolved a bug where deploying Eth3n would prevent deploying Reaper for a short time
- Alliance War rewards now display correctly
- Players can no longer be able to deploy two of the same Hero [in AW]
- Players can no longer deploy four Heroes
- Heroes assigned to a Hero Post display Wildcard buffs
- Resolved a bug with FTL troops not prioritizing Diamonds
- 'Global Conflict' edition 17 May 2017
- Global Conflict introduced
- Hero Prestige introduced
- Improved inventory navigation (yay!)
- New mail system
- 6 Feb 2017
- Prestige league levels 2 & 3 added
- 3rd skill for Soap: Barrier Breaker: Increase damage on walls within AoE
- 3rd skill for Harper: Kinetic Energy Missile: Damage + residual EMP (unlocked 14 Mar 2017)
- Increased the Player Level cap to 120. (With exclusive Avatar Icons)
- New Outrider 'Cupid' Skin (Unlocked for Valentine’s Day)
- New Menendez’s 'Pirate' Skin (Unlocked for St Patrick's Day)
- New community submitted Events (Straight flush, No retreat)
- Added flags for Romania, Lebanon, Jordan, Ecuador
- Separated Alliance Support and Alliance Chat into two separate windows
- Paid option to rename Alliance
- In addition to Commanders, Captains can now write in the Alliance message box
- Added icons and countdown timers for Survival and Challenge Mode events
- 13 Dec 2016
- CC Level 12
- Flamethrower Turret!
- White Christmas theme with Snow and Holiday Decorations on the Factory Base
- Alliance War Events
- Added Skillpoints as possible drops in Challenge Mode.
- Added UI to indicate stats of Zombies that spawn from the Zombie Drop Pod.
- Added Push Notification to Challenge Mode when the reset refreshes.
- Added Push Notification when Survival Mode timer reaches max free attempts.
- Added Push Notification when a free supply drop is available.
- Added an additional confirmation pop-up when switching between Game Center or Google Play accounts on multiple devices.
- "Infinite Warfare" edition 3 Nov 2016
- New hero Eth.3n
- New hvy mech unit Zombie Drop Pod
- New troop unit FTL Trooper
- Lunar base theme
- Price spacesuit skin
- 17 Oct 2016
- New Challenge mode bases
- Grim Reaper hero skin
- 19 Sep 2016
- New Perks: Hangar detection range, troop rate of fire, build/upgrade rates
- Alliance improvements
- 2 week league shield added to vault
- 15 Aug 2016
- Autotrain expended troops/units
- EMP Mines added
- Zombies added to Survival mode
- 28 Jun 2016
- New hero Menendez
- Survival mode reboot
- Harper Uncle Sam skin
- 23 May 2016
- New unit: Hunter Tank
- 30v30 Alliance Wars
- Hero level extended to lvl 40
- Price Cowboy skin
- 20 Apr 2016
- Challenge mode added ( kudos to player "bilwhip" who invented it )
- New Perk system
- 7 Mar 2016
- CC lvl 11 added
- Auto-tracking mine
- Auto restock available for mines, bunkers & Hangars
- Ghost Leprechaun skin
- 1 Feb 2016
- Additional levels in Survival
- UI improvements
- Shield cooldown reduced from x3 to x2 length of shield
- Able to sell inventory items ( 1 ¢el each )
- Alliance cap increased from 25 to 30
- Training time reductions added to helipad items
- Player level cap now 110
- 9 Dec 2015
- New hvy mech unit: Quad Tank
- Alternate hero skins introduced
- Black Ops 3 edition 5 Nov 2015
- New heroes Reaper & Outrider
- New hvy mech unit: Siege bot
- Alternate base themes added: Singapore & Cairo
- Revised hero UI
- Revised UI colour scheme
- New stat system (DPS)
- 22 Sep 2015
- 27 Aug 2015
- New hero: Gideon
- New Inventory system
- League bonus added for every PVP win
- PvP matchmaking now based on reputation score
- Advanced Warfare edition 9 Jul 2015
- New ATLAS (aka heavy mech) facility and research centre
- New Atlas units: Goliath & Warbird
- Added FULL & EMPTY labels for hangars and bunkers
- Copy base option added
- News feed addedd
- 18 Jun 2015
- Dragonfires nerfed
- 5 May 2015
- 22 Mar 2015
- 1 Mar 2015
- 28 Jan 2015
- 17 Dec 2014
- Initial global release 26 Nov 2014